Currently hiring for this position: NO
Work in our studio alongside the Studio Manager on various administrative and post-production tasks. Training in the way we operate will be provided.
20 hours/week during normal business hours (exact days/hours are flexible but a regular schedule must be set). We are very flexible with days off provided you can work other days to make up for the lost hours.
- Solid use of Mac operating system, Adobe Photoshop and Bridge.
- Able to learn new software quickly
- Basic graphic design in Photoshop with a good sense of style.
- Able to cull, color correct, file process, and retouch with ease
- Excellent people skills and judgment
- Must have own car